NewsGamesMusicAbout

#1: DUNGEONS & DISCORDS

Welcome to 2020!

Although civilization may not yet have reached the point of flying cars and ubiquitous hoverboot ownership so often predicted of this year by retro-future fiction, one thing is for sure; technology continues to move forward in leaps and bounds, and along with it comes change. For the better or for the worse is of course hugely subjective, but for those in my line of work, December '20 marks the death knell of Adobe's support of the Flash plugin.

We all knew it was coming, and it was with this in mind that I began to move on from releasing Flash games. This was marked by the release of my most recent Flash games in the Skeleton Key collection. Recently, I have been working hard on my first full-fledged console and PC game. I am still using Flash to draw and animate, but this time the aim is to make something larger than perhaps a boredom induced distraction in your browser.

So I would like to introduce you to DNGN - a 2D dungeon crawler full of loot and adventure! It is still in the very early stages of development but we have a foundation of the game laid out and the core mechanics are well on their way to completion!

I can't show too much of DNGN yet, but rest assured that there will be regular updates throughout the year. It is also for this reason that I would like to invite one and all to connect with me and my projects via my brand new Discord server which you can join by clicking here!

So, it may have been quiet on the western front lately (my FlashChaz.com domain getting sniped by some underhanded company certainly didn't help things), but now I'm back and better than ever and I hope this brand new website reflects that. I am excited to share what I have in store with everyone...just make sure to join my Discord for instant updates!